Kaila M. Bradley
Kaila M. Bradley is an associate attorney with Hilbert & Satterly LLP. She practices in the areas of business, real estate and general civil litigation with an emphasis on title insurance and escrow law.
She is formerly a Volunteer Attorney with the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, Police Litigation Unit through the University of Southern California Gould School of Law Graduate Volunteer Grant. Prior to that, she mediated small claims and civil harassment cases in the Los Angeles County Superior Court with the USC Gould School of Law Mediation Clinic and clerked with the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, Housing Division.
When she is not practicing law, Ms. Bradley enjoys hiking, spending time with her niece and nephew, traveling, and live music.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Property Law
- Business Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- California, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2016
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- J.D. – May 2015
- Southern California Law Review, Staff
- Recipient of Rose Cheung and Steve T. Wong Scholarship Fund
- Business Law Certificate
- Pepperdine University
- B.A. – 2012
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Major: Integrated Marketing Communications
- Representative Clients
- Ms. Bradley represents the nation’s largest title insurance underwriters, underwritten title companies, escrow companies, and lenders. She also represents the firm’s developer clients and other small businesses and individuals in connection with their real estate and business needs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, Police Litigation Unit